MilitaryWoman.org Blog Submission Guidelines
byon 11-04-2010 at 03:34 PM (63225 Views)
If you would like to submit a guest blog to MILITARYWOMAN.ORG, please follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
• The post must be useful and relevant to the users of MILITARYWOMAN.ORG.
• The post must not use obscene or offensive language.
• The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
• The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
Marketing related links include: company websites, product promotional pages, discussion forums, link/doorway pages, and bulletin boards.
• Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already.
• If you are submitting pictures with your blog, please provide proper photo credit if you are taking it from another source. All pictures must be approved prior to blog submittal.
Guest posts that are approved for publishing will be published without notice. Please check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published.