Registration is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow
these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems,
please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness,
insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our
decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short)
non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not
- Advertising, spamming and
is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message
system to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style
changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific
troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate the law.
The staff of Militarywoman.org shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and
what does not violate community standards.
- We have the right to edit or remove any postings we deem necessary.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and
other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple
accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- English the only official language to be posted on our forums. However,
you may post another language as long as the other language is below the
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot
anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions
we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking
for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum
rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.
- Some message forums have restricted access to authorized military
members only. Please follow the directions provided in those sections on
- Any violations of the law will be promptly reported to the proper law
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to
users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit
advertising and solicitation in any message forum is strictly prohibited. Please
contact us for Advertising.
All contents of MilitaryWoman.org are copyrighted by MilitaryWoman.org.
Militarywoman.org and it's affiliates can not be held liable for any advice or
postings placed by users or staff members. Any individuals or organizations that
would like to use any part of our material for public distribution and or profit
motives must obtain our permission. This Web Page is not a production of the
armed forces or the Department of Defense.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise
violate any laws.